Noley's an eskimo

Thursday, December 30, 2004

~I HATE my dads stupid fat ugly GIRL FRIEND~

My dad is SOOO retarded for having such an effin bitch of a GF..god i hate her. I am in a mood to trash her right now cuz she is evil. She has turned my father into a MEAN MAN. not even a mean man a MEAN BOY...she has made him mean and childish...and i hate her for it...do u know what she got him for christmas...a frikkin flying saucer! and he thinks its the coolest thing in the world. She has turned him against so manythings..hes 56 by the way and old man playing with a remote control toy..good lord. And she tells him what to do all the time. SHE decides who they are friends with and who they are not..she lies..SHE LIES I SAY. she got me in trouble in mexico cuz she said that she told me not to go down to the beach and NVM its a long story..but shes an evil lier i HATE HER! gggrrrr..i HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER!....I HATE HER!!!!! I wish she would die..jk i dont thats evil and i dont want to be like her...if u dont know what shes like..shes an EVIL LIER...AND A BITCH TOO. she makes me want to choke her..i never would tho...SHE IS UGLY TOO...O MY GOD. she is SOOOO unbelievably fat its not funny..well i hate her so much it is funny but thats not my point...shes really fat...even ask suzie and she has a mustache..not a light mustache like some girls..she has a big gross mustache that she shaves like once every 2 weeks and it grows a lot faster than that cuz its thick and hairy most of the time..its discusting..if u dont believe me ask suzie shes seen it...even tho she thinks my dads gf is nice...SHE IS NOT NICE I TELL U! when suzie came to alaska with me for a week,....michelle put on a nice face and was all nice and fun and cool then when suzie left...she turned into the evil bitch that she normally is around me...SHE IS SO MEAN AND TWISTED AND RETARDED I HATE HER I HATER I HATER I HATER! dont even try to say thats not very nice cuz u dont know michelle like i do and i know her enough to know that she is the meanest person ive ever met and i hate her with a fiery burning passion in my heart....! i hate her so much..she has made me cry before...quite a few times acually..i dislike her very very strongly...in simpler words..i hate her..k im done trashing her now.....
p.s. i did this in blue text because i dont like the color blue very much...and since its about her,...it fits

5 Comments:

  • I am sorry noelle!!!!!!!!!! i love you!!!!!!!!!! I just hope she dosent read this lol that would be very bad! i think she would cry!! She was nice to me in alaska.... but oh well ..anyways .. i am sorry you dont like her! I think the flying sauser thing was kinda a cool lol

    By Blogger Suzie, at December 30, 2004 at 11:26 PM  

  • i know she was nice to you...she was nice to me too that week..nicer at least..and that flying saucer thing is cool...for a 10 year old..my dad is 56..and shes like 39 or sumthing gross. and shes fat isn't she and doesn't she have a muchtache!?!

    By Blogger Noley's an eskimo, at December 30, 2004 at 11:28 PM  

  • omg, i know what you mean with like, parents dating evil ppl! hahaha, once my mom dated this guy, and he was REALLY evil to me behind my moms back, and then around everyone else he acted like he loved me and that i was the coolest kid ever! ugh, i hated him! hahaha, anyways, im sry about your dads gf! lol, luvz!

    By Blogger Elissa, at December 30, 2004 at 11:57 PM  

  • yea it really sucks...bad thing is she controls a lot of my dads life and i dont think they'll ever break up! :( o well

    By Blogger Noley, at December 31, 2004 at 5:04 PM  

  • IVE GOT THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 11, 2012 at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home